B. J. Murphy
B. J. Murphy is a Marxist-Leninist and Transhumanist activist within the East Coast region of the U.S. Since 2010, he’s founded two political news blogs - The Prison Gates Are Open… and Lao PDR News - and in 2012, he became a contributing editor for Fight Back! News. In 2013, he designed a new website dedicated in providing the Selected Works of Deng Xiaoping to a wider audience, who spoke not just of a revolutionary upheaval of capitalism, nor just the uplifting people out of poverty, but the integration of current revolutionary movements with modern Science and Technology.
As a result, he’s been dedicating his time and efforts in integrating the two movements together - Socialism-Communism and Transhumanism - in the hopes of building a single, truly revolutionary movement. A movement that doesn’t rely on old, ideological dogmatism, but one that looks to the future, reaches to the stars, transcends its limitations, and fights for a better world that doesn’t enforce inertia over the collective good of humanity - and eventually post-humanity - for the mere accumulation of profits.
He is currently reaching out to others throughout the U.S. to help build up this collective awareness and to fight against the growing presence of Luddism and Neo-Malthusianism as humanity’s population continues growing - though slowing down - and as society becomes more and more technological at an exponential rate.
- Do Robots Deserve the Right to Unionize?
- Capitalism, Socialism & the Scientific Fight Against Cancer
- Neo-Malthusians, Luddites, and the rise of the Anti-Science Left
- ‘What seems to be the problem?’ – Hollywood’s anti-immortality
- H+ Poetry: I Am Not Alone
- H+ Poetry: A Robotic Wet Dream
- Quoting our Future: The Past and Present Speak
- H+ Poetry: A Cosmist’s Tale - Part 1 - Opt Not for Death
- H+ Poetry: A Cosmist’s Tale - Part 2 - Rise of the Underlings
- H+ Poetry: A Cosmist’s Tale - Part 3 - We Are Cosmists
- H+ Poetry: Re-Live/Re-Boot
- Immortality is NOT a Waste of Time
- A Revolutionary Call for a People’s GMO Movement!