David A. Kekich
David A. Kekich is a recognized authority on longevity science. In 1999, he founded “Maximum Life Foundation”, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation dedicated to reversing human aging and aging related diseases. http://www.maxlife.org/
He realized the inevitability that science will someday control the human aging process. He understood human beings will someday be able to enjoy very long health spans by studying aging, the root cause of most deadly diseases. The problem? He was in a race against the clock. He was faced with the possibility of being part of the “last generation” to suffer and die from aging related diseases. His solution was to further aging research and move it forward by establishing Maximum Life Foundation.
Since then, the Foundation, in concert with many of the world’s leading researchers, has developed a scientific roadmap to transform the elderly to biological youth. http://www.ManhattanBeachProject.com
Mr. Kekich raises funds for life-extending research. He serves as a Board Member of the American Aging Association, Life Extension Buyers’ Club and Alcor Life Extension Foundation Patient Care Trust Fund.
He authored “Smart, Strong and Sexy at 100?: New skin. New hair. New you… 7 simple steps to thrive at 100… and beyond,” a how-to book for extreme life extension. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=smart%2C+strong+and+sexy+at+100
He starred in life extension documentaries and spoke to thousands of people on the topic. He was featured on television and radio shows, webinars and newspaper and magazine articles and publishes a
widely read newsletter, Longevity News Digest.
Mr. Kekich first became intrigued with extreme life extension in 1977 after founding the country’s largest life insurance master general agency, which raised $3.1 billion of premium income for First Executive Corp. This was where he was widely exposed to the realities and horrors of death from aging.
- Aging will be Cured Overnight
- Live Long… and the World Prospers
- Will Castration Extend Your Life?
- The Most Important Person in the World (will be whoever donates $5 billion to cure aging)
- How Long Can We Live? - Medicine Will Transcend the Limits of Biology
- 107,000,000,000 - what does this number signify?
- The Search for a Miracle Longevity Drug - to Slow, Halt or Reverse Cell Senescence
- What Will Humans Look Like in 2033?
- 100 Tips for Success (#100 is “purpose of life is to delay, avoid and eventually reverse death)