David J. Kelley
David J. Kelley is enrolled in Transhumanity.net’s Certificate in Transhumanism program.
He’s a Principal UX Architect at a mid-size interactive design firm that specializes in emerging experiences (touch walls, kiosks, bleed edging mobile, xbox etc.), plus he’s a professional speaker in this field and a published author. His work has been showcased by Bill Gates, Steve Ballmer, Ray Ozzy, Entertainment Tonight, Emmy Awards, Boeings Corporation, Nike, Allrecipes, Thompson Financial and many others.
David has won the Microsoft MVP industry award for the past 5 years for his work in UI/UX design with XAML based technologies. HERE is a link to his ‘MVP’ Profile on Microsoft’s site.
- The Psychological Trend Towards Transhumanity
- Vision for a Trans-Human Institute Retreat
- Foundation selects the first 3 projects based out of the Trans-human Institute and Retreat Facility
- Interview with an AI (Artificial Intelligence) – A Subtle Warning…
- Vote for David Kelley in the HumanityPlus Election
- Engineering Religion – Using Religion to Accomplish Long Term Success and Insure Singularity
- Transhumanist Ideas Need to Evolve for Mainstream Popularity – how can this be accomplished?
- Understanding the Transhumanist Demographic