Extropia DaSilva is a digital person, currently residing in Second Life. Her purpose is to explore how NBIC technologies are redefining concepts of self. She chairs the Thinkers discussion group.
- The Fourth Evolutionary Transition - technology’s role in creating a new type of organism
- Is the “Technological Singularity” Plausible?
- Future Love: Romancing the Robot (Part 1)
- Future Love: Transhuman Romances
- The Universe and Us - in the grand scheme of things, how important are we?
- Holy Singularity! - will it be a “Messianic/Idolatrous” or “Ineffable/ Transcendent” Event?
- What Should Transhumanity regard as it’s Primary Goal?
- The “Deathist” Label and the Endeavor to Determine What is Actually Possible
- IT’S ALIVE! How Technology Evolves and What it Means
- We Are Transhuman
- The Struldbrug Fallacy, Life Extension, and Computation
- Life Extension Leads to Meaningless Days? NO!
- Russian Dolls - A SciFi Story
- Love and Sex in Second Life