Franco Cortese is a Futurist, Scientist & Philosopher. His positions and affiliations include Affiliate Scholar at the Institute for Ethics & Emerging Technologies, Research Scientist at ELPIs Foundation for Indefinite Lifespans, Assistant Editor of Ria University Press, Chief Operating Officer at the Center for Interdisciplinary Philosophic Studies, International Coordinator at Cryonics Switzerland, Ambassador at The Seasteading Institute, Fellow & Secretary at Brighter Brains Institute, Member of Lifeboat Foundation’s Life Extension Advisory Board and Futurists Board, Activist at the International Longevity Alliance, Co-Founder of the Canadian Longevity Alliance, a Columnist for H+ Magazine and Longecity and a Reviewer for the Global Futures Intelligence System at The Millennium Project.
- 4 in 5 of Americans Don’t Think Death Exists?
- Techno-Optimists & Techno-Pessimists are Brothers in Arms?!
- Is Price-Performance the Wrong Measure for a Coming Intelligence-Explosion?
- H+ Poetry: One Chilld Closser too God
- Killing Deathist Cliches: Down with “Death-Gives-Meaning-To-Life”
- Does Technological Growth make the 2nd Amendment Redundant?
- An Open Letter to Death
- The Hubris of Neo-Luddism
- Morality needs Immortality to Live: In order to be Go(o)d we Can’t Die!, says Kant
- Tech Unemployment & Basic Guaranteed Income - A New Bi-Weekly Show on Google+
- London Futurists Event with K. Eric Drexler
- London Futurists Event with José Luis Cordeiro
- London Futurists Event Reviewing GF2045 Conference
- Life-Extension Researcher L. Stephen Coles is DYING and NEEDS your Help!