Gennady Stolyarov II
Gennady Stolyarov II is an actuary, science-fiction novelist, independent philosophical essayist, poet, amateur mathematician, composer, contributor to Enter Stage Right, Le Quebecois Libre, Rebirth of Reason, Ludwig von Mises Institute, Senior Writer for The Liberal Institute, and Editor-in-Chief of The Rational Argumentator, a magazine championing the principles of reason, rights, and progress. Mr. Stolyarov also publishes his articles on the Yahoo! Contributor Network to assist the spread of rational ideas. He holds the highest Clout Level (10) possible on the Yahoo! Contributor Network and is one of its Page View Millionaires, with over 2 million views. Mr. Stolyarov regularly produces YouTube Videos discussing life extension, libertarianism, and related subjects.
Mr. Stolyarov holds the professional insurance designations of Associate of the Casualty Actuarial Society (ACAS), Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU), Associate in Reinsurance (ARe), Associate in Regulation and Compliance (ARC), Associate in Personal Insurance (API), Associate in Insurance Services (AIS), Accredited Insurance Examiner (AIE), and Associate in Insurance Accounting and Finance (AIAF).
A list of Mr. Stolyarov’s videos on life extension can be found HERE.
Mr. Stolyarov can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Writers Can Prosper Without Intellectual Property
- Life Extension and Risk Aversion
- Transhumanism and Mind Uploading Are Not the Same
- The Breakthrough Prize in Life Sciences: Turning the Tide for Life Extension
- The Greatest Problem of the Human Condition and a Partial Solution
- The Imposition of Death
- Deathists, Immortalists, and the Future of Religion
- The Movement for Indefinite Life Extension (MILE): The Next Step for Humankind
- Philosophy Lives – Contra Stephen Hawking
- What Did Not Have to Be (2033 Immortality Fiction Contestant)
- Open Badges and Proficiency-Based Education: A Path to a New Age of Enlightenment
- Six Libertarian Reforms to accelerate Life Extension
- How Can I Live Forever?: What Does and Does Not Preserve the Self
- Fragile Reasoning in Nassim Taleb’s Antifragile: An Enlightenment Transhumanist Critique
- Join the Movement for Indefinite Life Extension: The Most Forward-Thinking Minds Are Not Alone
- The Real War – and Why Inter-Human Wars Are a Distraction
- Strategies for Hastening the Arrival of Indefinite Life Extension
- Common Misconceptions about Transhumanism – is it a cult that seeks to destroy humanity?
- Liberty Through Long Life
- An Atheist Transhumanist Critique of TheThinkingAtheist’s “Afterlife” Video
- Thoughts on Zoltan Istvan’s “The Transhumanist Wager”: A Review
- Elliptical-Trainer Ultramarathons - Technology and the Modularization of Activity
- Progress: Creation and Maintenance
- Computer Games, Distributed Computing, and Life Extension
- Against Monsanto, For GMOs
- Defeating the Special Interests Behind Draconian Copyright Laws
- In the Face of Universal Surveillance: PRISM and the Litmus Test for Liberty