Ilia Stambler is a post-doctoral fellow at the Center for Multidisciplinary Research in Aging (CMRA), of Beer Sheva University, Israel. Ilia received his PhD degree at the Department of Science, Technology and Society, at Bar-Ilan University. His thesis subject, and his main interest, is the History of Life-extensionism in the 20th Century. He speaks Hebrew, English, Russian, and Yiddish. He is an activist for life-extension research and a leading member of International Longevity Alliance.
- The Brussels Summit of Longevity Activists
- An Appeal to Help Dr. Steven Coles, a World Leader in Aging Research
- International Longevity Alliance Plans Its Agenda for 2013
- Demonstration for Radical Life Extension in Tel Aviv
- The Longevity Party - Who Needs it? Who Wants it?