Khannea Suntzu is a blogger, and a far leftist critic of exclusive corporate culture, and the confluence of technological self-empowerment, paired with money. She travels the world making surprise shock rock presentations with a fine mix of dystopian, utopian and cosmist/cosmicist angle.
With a background in philosophy, project management, erotica, interaction design and game design, Khannea goes her own way in total unacknowledgement of whatever she was taught by a failed educational system. She is a transgendered/genderqueer rights activist (or opinioneer) who brings her taste for radical freedom in a range of transhuman topics — “you can’t be a free being without money, transcending the tyranny of human society, or without technological means to transcend the tyranny of nature.” See also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khannea_Suntzu.
- The Succubus Mythology - Engineering a Radical Future Sexy Self
- Is it Time to call “Capitalism” an Existential Threat?
- Christian Group Says Demon Sex Makes You Gay
- Living Forever - the Biggest Fear in the most Audacious Hope
- Crises and the Epidemic of Rape
- Dear European Politicians: Criminalize Abuse of Facial Recognition Software
- 2113 - Immortality and Taxes
- The Final Disillusion
- 2113 0.2: Getting Stuck in Progress