Maria Konovalenko is a molecular biophysicist and the program coordinator for the Science for Life Extension Foundation. She earned her M.Sc. degree in Molecular Biological Physics at the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology.
She is a co-founder of the International Longevity Alliance.
- Fixing the Brain - Dr. Lisa Ellerby’s Research on Huntington’s Disease
- The Longevity Party - updated description
- The Roadmap to Immortality
- Bill Gates Really Wants to Become Immortal?
- Stop Polluting the Serene Ideas of Transhumanism
- Why It Is Ethical to Cure the Disease of Aging
- I am an “Aging Fighter” Because Life is the Main Human Right, Demand and Desire
- Google Wants to Fund Radical Life Extension Startups