Mark Waser is a software architect with an avocation of research in virtuous AI. He is currently employed at Books International as a Cognitive Systems Architect. Additionally, he is the founder of a new start-up, Digital Wisdom Institute. He received his M.S.E. in Computer Engineering (Artificial Intelligence) at University of Pennsylvania.
- The “Wicked Problem” of Existential Risk with AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Backward Induction: Rationality or Inappropriate Reductionism? – Part 1
- Coherent Extrapolated Volition: The Next Generation
- Got Risk? Debating Eliezer Yudkowsky About “AIs that prove changes correct”
- Backward Induction: Rationality or Inappropriate Reductionism? – Part 2
- Dissolving the “Hard Problem” of Consciousness
- Stop the FUTURE! I Wanna Get OFF!
- Dissecting the Scientists’ Call to Ban Autonomous Lethal Robots
- Value is Simple and Robust
- Waser Contra Goertzel Contra Dvorsky on Mind Uploading