Michael Lee is a futurist who founded the World Future Society’s Southern African Chapter and the Institute of Futurology. He is CEO of the ATM Industry Association, a non-profit trade association with more than 3,500 members in 60 countries. He has addressed and chaired industry conferences throughout the world. He has also written articles and blogs for industry publications and has been quoted in newspapers and trade and news magazines including Time Magazine and the Wall Street Journal.
Lee is a member of the World Future Society, the International Society for the Study of Time, the Royal Institute of Philosophy, and the Institute of Physics. He serves on the Board of Directors of the global ATM Industry Association and the US-based Benefit Corporation Standards Institute.
In November, his book Knowing our Future – the startling case for futurology will be published.
- Too Big to Succeed? Three China Scenarios to 2050
- Demographic Sunset in the Land of the Rising Sun: Japan in the 21st Century
- Taleb’s “The Black Swan” Ridicules Futurism - Author Views World as “Random…Revolting”
- Unmasking North Korea’s Future
- 2012: This Troubled Year that Was and the Real Mayan Prophecy
- Our Automated Future
- The Future is Scientific
- Russia’s Future - Grumpy Petro-Giant Armed-to-the-Teeth with Social Unrest
- Thirsty Australia: A Parched View of it’s Long-Term Future