Nikki Olson is a transhumanist writer/researcher authoring unique articles on transhumanist culture and advancing technology. Involved in Singularity research for 4 years as a full-time research assistant, she worked on an upcoming book about the Singularity, aided in the development of the University of Alberta course “Technology and the Future of Medicine”, and produced educational material for the Lifeboat Foundation. She attained a bachelor’s degree in 2007 at University of Alberta, Canada, in Philosophy and Sociology. Her interests lie in scarcity reducing technology, biotechnology, DIY, augmentation technologies, artificial intelligence, and transhumanist philosophy.
- 3D Printing Laboratories: The Age of DIY Designer Drugs Begins
- How Safely Can You Practice DIY Drugs?
- Artificial Wombs Will Spawn New Freedoms
- Researchers, Ahoy! Should Futurist Science Move… Offshore?
- Oscar Pistorius Now … Elective Amputation in 10 Years?
- The Evolving Dynamic of Evil and Love
- Transhumanism for Children