Comments:

Interesting, yes.  Sexy, no—for me because I’m concerned about feel more than looks, and I’d be concerned about metal legs being cold or scratchy or creating uncomfortable pressure points or some such.

By Kennita on Feb 10, 2013 at 9:42am

I don’t know that these particular legs make her look sexier - they’re more function than form.

If she threw some Bespoke coverings on, though: http://www.bespokeinnovations.com/sites/default/files/gallery/deb_5822_FPO.jpg

Quite possibly. There’s some mechanical looking legs that are still sexy (for instance, the woman near the motorcycle.)

One problem with prostheses right now, I think, is that they’re not really part of the body. They’re like complicated shoes, but seems like they should come off at night. Prostheses grafted into the body (even if there were still detachable parts for a variety of functionality) seem more like part of the person.

By John Niman on Feb 10, 2013 at 9:42am

Interesting IS sexy.

By Nick on Feb 11, 2013 at 12:56am

Wow!

By Jønathan Lyons on Feb 11, 2013 at 8:36am

Answer: No.  But also not less “hot”; to me they are irrelevant.  If a person is “hot” or not I can only know after spending some time with it.
More importantly, even though it’s available to almost anyone under most conditions, deriving pleasure from sex is an inefficient and outdated approach which will be replaced by drugs and direct manipulation of neuronal behaviours.  Very few will place importance on another’s feet or boots then.

By René Milan on Feb 16, 2013 at 4:17am

I think both of these people are beautiful both ways.  I don’t find prostheses more attractive than non-prostheses, but I don’t find them unattractive at all.  I personally think it would be cool to date someone who used prosthetics.

By Todd on May 24, 2013 at 5:59pm