Comments:

Any relation to the Consensus of Democratic Futurist Parties?

By Dirk Bruere on Feb 23, 2013 at 9:04am

I suppose I should clarify in case you don’t know. The Consensus is a UK based party which is the political arm of Zero State

By Dirk Bruere on Feb 23, 2013 at 10:20am

Amongst my world domination fantasies I have considered that a new party needs forming in the U.K

I’d probably join a Futurist Party or something like it.

By Reeve Armstrong on Feb 23, 2013 at 11:34am

Well, both Zero State and CDFP (Consensus) are open to people who want to actually do things. John Ellis is certainly invited to take a leading role if he is up to it. I know you are a ZS member Reeve, but not sure which nation you are in. If the UK you get the same invite to the CDFP

By Dirk Bruere on Feb 23, 2013 at 1:01pm

I want action not loads of parties.

There can be only one party.

We can meet and draw it up and then filed candidates…ourselves at the next general election…sooner by forcing one if we’re sure…

I’ve heard some of your wisdoms Dirk and like your POV but haven’t read The Praxis yet! I mean to!

I know a little about politics and have briefly held minor jobs in all 3 main parties,  but me leading anything at all isn’t my agenda as I’m happy as a reclusive scholar.
However rather than become extinct I’ll make sure transhumanists/extropans/futurists take office…not as a few council seats, but to form a government in the UK as a matter of emergency.

What do mean if I’m up to it?? Have you heard my light ‘em on the beaches and on the shores bit?

By eldras on Feb 23, 2013 at 6:50pm

One thing you should know is that matching a major political party requires around 10,000 candidates and more than £500k in election deposits alone.
The impetus for forming a party is IMHO to act as an irritant in key constituencies as well as straightforward PR, not only for the Consensus but ZS. The latter is ultimately aiming to bypass all state structures with a DIY alternative.

By Dirk Bruere on Feb 24, 2013 at 9:02am

Yup I’ve looked @ your manifesto/documents Dirk.
I dont want to match a major political party I’ve nothing to learn from them:  I want to form a government pronto.

We can talk about this? Give us an email let’s grab a sandwich @ bbk or somewhere? eldras@london.com.

By eldras on Feb 24, 2013 at 11:13am

Human Destiny is to Eliminate Death: Essays, Rants, and Arguments about Immortalism

Second Transhumanist Political Meeting in Moscow