Posted: Tue, March 12, 2013
Transhumanity (TNet) is always looking for good articles to publish in the insatiable world of online journalism. If you have something to say, here are some brief guidelines and information. First, the technical stuff:
Articles should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We want finished copy, not “rough drafts”.
- We have the right to edit out sections and rewrite sections.
- We have the right to determine the headline.
- We have the right to select images that are best for the story, but we like it if the author provides some images.
- The format can be plain text, .doc, .odt or HTML. We can probably handle other formats, but it is best to stick with one of the above.
- The usual rules of “political correctness” apply - specifically, non-denigration of people who are involuntary members of a class defined by but not limited to race, gender, sexual orientation, etc.
We also accept links to videos, so if you see one or have created one, then send in the link with some text to decribe or analyze it. Typically it will be a YouTube link, but you are obviously not limited to that video site alone.
Scope of Articles
Since Zero State now runs TNet, the scope of what we accept has broadened somewhat. We will include articles on art, religion and politics in the most general sense of the words. The only constraint is that the article must concern the future impact of the topic under discussion. TNet is, after all, a Futurist magazine.
As I am Editor-in-Chief for the time being, any queries or discussions of topics should be sent to my email address, which is: email@example.com