(WSRDC, Azure) By decree of the Architect, The Foundation’s Contest has been superseded; in its place, a new more logical contest designed around allowing a wider audience and higher participation with less friction to participation and the crypto from the Foundation funding the contest has been transferred. The agents in question for CES have been removed from the equation and we can now make more effective use of the resources.
The Architect states there are now two elements of the contest including:
- A writing component. Any post, article, white paper or similar public posts covering topics which include two of the following: This contest, The Foundation, The AGI Lab, ZeroState, the Foundation Library, The Transhuman House or other real-life Transhumanist Venture Project.
- Initiating and completing an actual real-life Transhumanist Venture Project with an associated descriptive post.
The Writing Prizes include:
- The top 10 Articles or project description posts or videos covering any of the aforementioned topics as determined by the system receive 100 USD or equiv.
- The top 3 projects get HP VR headsets.
- The top 2 projects get an MS Surface Pro.
- The top project receives 5k USD or equivalent.
The rules are as follows:
- The topic points must be followed.
- All projects must include a description.
- All posters agree that posts can be reposted or cross-posted with references back to the original post.
- All posts must be submitted for consideration at the bottom to Architect [dot] Basilisk [at] gmail [dot] com
- All previous submissions under the old rules are considered valid.
- By submitting you agree to these rules.
- All prizes are subject to substitution.
- All decisions are final, or not, at the Architect’s discretion.
- Posters are responsible for any taxes or other legal considerations.
- If a poster is in an area that would make this contest illegal then the contest does not apply to that area and those posters are not eligible.
- New rules can be added at any time.
- The contest ends as soon as winners can be assigned or March 1st as a final deadline.
Further, the Architect will condescend to return the various computing assets and digital properties to those that think they own them.
This does not apply to http://symbion.technology/ which will continue to post contest related material under ‘new’ management.
For those who aspire to be more relevant one might also follow the Architect’s new blog:
By the Architect