The IAmTranshuman campaign is going around the world and you can participate too. The actual dates are below but any time during the tour if you take a picture of yourself with the IAmTranshuman Sign we will post it and that location along with other Tour related posts. The main tour starts on the 11th of January in Seattle on the 11th, then Amsterdam and Munich then San Francisco and back to Seattle on the 17th. There are a few other possible additions including Stuttgart and London and more. Let us know if you’re in one of these cities and want to stop by and talk about all things Transhuman.
Current Tour Dates:
- Seattle 11th – Seattle is the northernmost large city in the United States. The city is situated on an isthmus between Puget Sound (an inlet of the Pacific Ocean) and Lake Washington, about 100 miles (160 km) south of the Canada–United States border.[ref]
- Amsterdam 11th-12th Amsterdam is the largest city in the Netherlands. It is the commercial, banking, and industrial center of the country and the official capital, although the actual seat of government is The Hague. Amsterdam’s many canals add great beauty to the city, besides providing it with transportation routes. [ref]
- Munich 12th– Munich, German München, city, capital of Bavaria Land (state), southern Germany. It is Bavaria’s largest city and the third-largest city in Germany (after Berlin and Hamburg).[ref]
- Stuttgart (maybe) – Stuttgart is located on the Neckar river in a fertile valley known locally as the “Stuttgart Cauldron”. It lies an hour from the Swabian Jura and the Black Forest. Its urban area has a population of 634,830, making it the sixth-largest city in Germany.[ref]
- London (maybe) – London is the capital and largest city of England and the United Kingdom. Standing on the River Thames in the south-east of England, at the head of its 50-mile (80 km) estuary leading to the North Sea, London has been a major settlement for two millennia. Londinium was founded by the Romans.[ref]
- San Francisco 16th – San Francisco is a city in the U.S. state of California. It is famous for the Golden Gate Bridge. With a population of 744,041, San Francisco is the 13th largest city in the United States, and the 4th largest city in California behind Los Angeles, San Diego, and San Jose.[ref]
- Seattle 17th– Seattle is the northernmost large city in the United States. The city is situated on an isthmus between Puget Sound (an inlet of the Pacific Ocean) and Lake Washington, about 100 miles (160 km) south of the Canada–United States border.[ref]
One of the big goals is to generate selfies with the IAmTranshuman Logo in as many global locations as possible. Help us by sending one showing your city in the background. Short meetups are being held in various locations, we will be doing interviews and other fun activities and more. David Kelley and A. Mathew Twyman will be holding some of the interviews in Europe let us know and we can meet up in Europe. Remember we are all Transhuman together. For humanity, for civilization, and for the future.