The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 81,000 times in 2015. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 3 days for that many people to see it.
The busiest day of the year was April 7th with 2,854 views. The most popular post that day was Biological Machines.
These are the posts that got the most views in 2015. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in your Site Stats.
- 1 Biological Machines 5 COMMENTSApril 2015
- 2 For Life’s Sake, Join the Movement for Indefinite Life Extension 6 COMMENTSJuly 2015
- 3 Transhuman Policy Center Guidelines 0 COMMENTSAugust 2015
- 4 Immortality 10111 COMMENTSMay 2015
- 5 2050 And The Future Of Femininity 1 COMMENT
see the rest here: http://jetpack.me/annual-report/72094648/2015/